Smartphone has really changed the way we live our life. It has made our life so easy. For example, ordering food, booking a movie ticket, shopping, banking, all of these required us to wait in lines and took so much of our time. Thanks to our Smartphones, we can do these things from the comfort of our home or from anywhere that matters. Now, among all the Smartphones available in the market, Apple’s iPhone is the most popular and is preferred by many people. With its great looks and state of the art features, the iPhone has got itself so many loyal customers. So, check these 5 Best Health Monitoring Devices for iPhone & iPad
You can get so much from having an iPhone alone. But many industries have started making devices that can be used with our phones to get the most out of it. Especially many health monitoring devices are out in the making and some are in the making. A doctor’s visit is something that can never be compromised. But there are some checkups we can do regularly with the help of these devices. When paired with our iPhone, they give out the best results.
5 Best Health Monitoring Devices for iPhone & iPad
iPhone already comes with a default Health app, which collects so much data. It counts our steps, running/walking distance, health records, heart rate, and so much more. Now, to get the most out of this app, we can connect it to the health devices that are available in the market. Here’s a list of top health monitoring devices that you can connect to your iPhone/iPad:
List of 5 Best Health Monitoring Devices for iPhone & iPad:–
[table id=56 /]
1. TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor – iPhone Fitness Tracker App
TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor by Wahoo is the best heart rate tracking device out on the market. Even though it has a chest strap, which is so old school when compared to other modern devices, it is still the best way to track your heart rate. TICKR X offers continuous and real-time heart rate and calorie tracking and is compatible with both iPhone and iPad. It tracks heart rate, calorie burn, rep counting, gives running analytics and more. It can be integrated with Wahoo’s RunFit or 7 Minute Workout apps and Kito+ or Beachbody on Demand.
Features of TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor:
- Real-time Heart rate and Calorie tracking.
- Internal memory that can hold up to 16 hours of workout even if you leave your phone behind.
- Dual Band Technology i.e. both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow wireless connection to your iPhone/iPad.
- It is compatible with 50+ apps.
- Visible connection and alerts.
- It comes with an adjustable soft strap which is sweatproof.
- Waterproof up to 5 feet.
- Up to 12 months of battery life.
TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor costs $79.99 and comes with a 30-day return policy. It also has a 1 year limited warranty period.
2. Kardia Mobile – Smart Devices in Healthcare
Kardia Mobile by AliveCor acts as your own personal Electrocardiogram (ECG) which you can carry around in your pocket. With Kardia Mobile you can take a medical grade ECG anytime and anywhere in just 30 seconds. It is trusted by many leading cardiologists and is very user-friendly. It does not require you to wear any patches, wires or gels, just put your fingers on the Kardia Mobile pads and your good to go.
Features of Kardia Mobile:
- Easy to use.
- It can detect atrial fibrillation.
- Trusted by many leading cardiologists.
- It comes at an affordable price.
- 30 day Return policy.
- It has a 1 year warranty period.
- By paying a minimal fee, you can ask for expert opinions of your ECG.
- It has a premium subscription that offers additional services.
- Compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
It is priced at $99 (Rs.15000). It comes with a free basic subscription, you should pay $99/ year to avail the Premium version.
3. iHealth Clear – Health Monitor Watch Blood Pressure
The iHealth Clear by iHealth Labs Inc. is just the right blood pressure monitoring device you are looking for. Clinically approved by the FDA, iHealth Clear makes measuring Blood pressure easy and provides accurate results. The 4.3” LED display shows your heart rate, blood pressure, and blood pressure range. The measurements are displayed in different colors to represent whether your BP is high or low or normal.
Features of iHealth Clear:
- Maintains a logbook of previous readings.
- You can view or listen to the analyzed reports.
- It automatically displays whether your reading is higher or lower than your previous measurement.
- It can read out your systolic and diastolic readings, your heart rate and the range your results fall under.
- Real-time results and trends.
- Maintain a digital logbook to stay ahead of your health.
- The Arm cuff comes in two sizes (Standard/X-Large), so it can fit the majority of arms.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad.
iHealth Clear is priced at $99.99.
4. iHealth Align – iPhone Fitness Band
iHealth Align is a portable glucometer to check your Blood Glucose level and it comes at an affordable price. Its small size makes it easy to carry around in your pocket so that you can measure your Glucose level anytime and anywhere. It works with a Gluco-Smart app for iOS which you can download for free from App Store. It works exclusively with iHealth test strips, which you should buy separately.
Features of iHealth Clear:
- You can maintain a log book and share your measurements with your doctor right from your smartphone.
- Works with iPhone/iPad.
- Gives accurate readings.
- FDA approved and trusted by many doctors.
- It comes with four colored cases.
- Connects through the phone’s headphone jack.
iHealth Align Glucometer costs $16.95.
5. Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor – Wearable Health Monitoring Devices
Sleep is something that is very essential for us to function properly. Not having enough sleep can affect both our physical and mental fitness. Beddit 3 sleep monitor which is recommended by Apple, monitors our sleep cycle and displays all the details that can help us improve our sleeping pattern. Just place the Beddit 3 under your pillow and it notes down how many hours of sleep you get, your heart rate, breaths per minute, whether or not you snore, how many times you wake up during your sleep, etc. It also has a smart clock feature, that goes off if you’ve achieved your sleep limit for the day based on your current sleep cycle.
Features of iHealth Clear:
- Analyzes your sleep trends and give out suggestions to improve your sleep pattern.
- It is extremely thin and soft and can be placed under your pillow/blanket.
- Automatically stored data in Apple Health app
- Works with Beddit app which gives out instant results.
- Bluetooth smart connection.
- Notes down temperature and humidity.
- Ambient Noise awareness.
- Gives out Sleep, Heart rate, Breathing, and Snoring measurements.
- Gives out results on stats and graph form.
- It can be used with iPhone and iPad.
You can buy Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor for $149.95 with a 1-year warranty.
These are some of the Best Health Monitoring Devices that you can use with your Apple iPhone and iPad (Apple Healthkit Apps). These devices can help you understand your health better and help improve your lifestyle. But for them now and stay ahead of your Health.
I hope you made use of our Best Health Monitoring Devices 2019, didn’t you?
In case you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest.
Share 5 Best Health Monitoring Devices for iPhone & iPad with your friends. Let them take care of their health & fitness using these wearable health monitoring sensors.