MI is one of the favourite brands of Indians in terms of Mobile. It has spread its market all over the India. Company mostly sells its phones through flash sales on different online shopping websites like flipkart.
Few latest mobile launches of MI in India are – Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 pro – which comes with 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor & 4 GB RAM, Xiaomi Mi 5X 64Gb, Xiaomi Mi 6c 128GB and Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus 128GB. These mobiles are indeed doing well with the audiences.
But, MI is not stopping there. Manu Jain (The Xiaomi’ Global Vice-President and India Head) announced that company will launch at least six smartphones in India in 2018.
6 Smartphones To Be Launched By MI In 2018 In India
Few of the upcoming MI mobiles are as follows:
- Xiaomi MI A2 with Octa Core, 2.2 GHZ at the price of Rs. 15,990.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A at the price of Rs. 6,990 with 2GB RAM and 1.4 GHZ Quad Core.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X 16GB at the price of Rs. 6,790 with 1.4 GHz tru-Octa Core.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with Octa Core, 2GHz and 3 GB RAM at the price of 9,990.
- Xiaomi MI 7 of cost of Rs. 26,990 with Snapdragon 625 and 3 GB RAM
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 with Octa core 2.2 GHz and 4GB RAM at price of Rs. 17,990.
Apart from these mobiles, MI will come up with many more. Xiaomi’s founder and CEO, Lei Jun has detailed the company’s expansion plans in a letter to all company employees. He stated that MI’s smartphone market share in India is number one.
MI has always seen India as an extraordinary market of their devices like mobiles, TVs, smart watches, speakers etc.
The popularity of Xiaomi phones drastically rising on online retail market including amazon which has an exclusive launch event of new MI phone. Keep yourself updated with #compactpowerhouse.