Funny WiFi Names: People are on the lookout for Wi-Fi, wherever they go, whether it is a restaurant, their workplace or even their college. It has become a necessity in life, without which we cannot live. All our work, social media, games work through the Internet and thus, it is very important to have a working and stable Wi-Fi. So today I am sharing a list of 100+ Best WiFi Names for your Home Router which will shock your neighbors.
Best Funny WiFi Names To Shock Your Neighbors
I have seen many sites are sharing the guide on wifi names generator but our mission is different. How Tech Hack is providing you with the Best Funny WiFi Names To Shock Your Neighbors. Not the regular garbage which you find on other sites. Hence, there are many best funny wifi names puns available today. You can check the list below. Let us take a look at some of the top ones: –
[irp posts=”2825″ name=”Top 10 Best Free TV Streaming Apps for Android”]
Some of the coolest and the funniest wifi’s are listed below: –
- A Lannister always surfs the net – This Wi-Fi name is dedicated to the Game Of Thrones fans, as it is derived from a very famous dialogue from the renowned series, i.e. A Lannister always pays his debt.
- Sugar Daddy – Some people try to be very funny while keeping their Wi-Fi names and this is the result when they tend to get too sweet.
- If you want to know the password, shout I Love You – Some people want attention and don’t want anyone to use their Wi-Fi easily, they want to get entertainment before sharing their Wi-Fi password and this would surely get them ‘rolling on the floor laughing.’
- This is the hottest spot – Derived from the word ‘hot spot’, this Wi-Fi name tends to turn a few heads, as it is humorous and catchy.
- Get Your Own Wi-Fi – Some people are not as welcoming as others and if they do not wish to share their Internet with others, this is what they put as their Wi-Fi name.
- 404 Error – This is shown on many sites, which are facing a temporary technical issue or are no longer available. When people do not wish to share their Internet, they name it as 404 Error in order to give a clear indication to the people to stay from their Wi-Fi.
- DND – The full form of this slang is Do Not Disturb and it is usually used to block all irritating messages from certain sites and network agencies. If you ever come across a Wi-Fi named DND, you probably know best to search for another one.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S – There are die-hard fans of the TV series FRIENDS everywhere in the world. Some people are so crazy about the series that they even name their Wi-Fi after the series.
- Touch-Me-Not – This Wi-Fi name gives a clear indication as to what the owner is implying, stay away from this Wi-Fi. There is a plant named Touch me not which turns its leaves inside if it is touched, showing that it does not like to be touched by anyone. The owner of the Wi-Fi is trying to pass a similar message to the audience.
- The password is 12345 – Some people are so sweet and kind that they name their Wi-Fi as their password so that it is open to all and anyone, anywhere, within range of the Wi-Fi can use it.
- Yo man, what’s up – Some people are very friendly and they try to show it through their Wi-Fi names as well. Through this name, they are greeting the people and trying to create a friendly vibe, at the same time, it is funny and very humorous.
- Call me to get the password – This is another cool Wi-Fi name, which is usually used by people so that only their friends or people who have their number can get the password. The unknown people are warded off.
- Hack it if you can – When a person doesn’t want to reveal the Wi-Fi password, this is what they name it. The Wi-Fi name indicates that you are not getting the password if you are lucky and talented enough to hack it, then so be it.
[irp posts=”139″ name=”How To Hack WiFi Password In Android Without Root 2018″]
- PayTM to use: Hilarious as it sounds, the owner is actually trying to tell the person to pay for using the Wi-Fi. He/She does not want to give her Wi-Fi to anyone free of cost and wants money in return for the service he/she is providing.
- Luke Skywalker all the way: With Battlefront II in the news these days, the Star Wars hero, Luke Skywalker is grabbing a lot of attention, so much that Wi-Fi’s are being named after him.
- Order of Phoenix – Harry Potter never goes out of style and this Wi-Fi, named after a Harry Potter movie justifies it. The craze for the movie series is never-ending and people are still demanding a sequel to the movie.
- How have you Bean? – With puns and memes trending all over the Internet, why should a Wi-Fi name be left out? Bean referring to Mr. Bean, the iconic comedy star is an aptly used pun. The phrase How have you have very cleverly been changed to How to have you Bean, which does justice to the legendary star.
- Jio Beta Jio – Named after the infamous Jio net, that brought about a storm when it was first launched, this Wi-Fi name is seemingly hilarious as it combines the famous Hindi dialogue ‘Beta Jug Jug Jiyo’ and turns the ‘Jiyo’ into ‘Jio’.
- Guess my name and I will give you the password – This WI-Fi name urges you to put on your thinking cap as it brings forth an impossible task for you. Out of a population of billions of people, how can anyone possibly guess an unknown person’s name?
- Heil Hitler – This Wi-Fi name is a direct reference to the Nazi salute. The owner of the Wi-Fi seems to be a Hitler fan and wants to inculcate the spirit amongst others. Heil Hitler means Hail Hitler.
- Tell My Wi-Fi Love Her – One of the best Wi-Fi names, I have ever come across, this name shows the affection and love that this particular husband has for his wife and how he wants to showcase it to the world. There are very few people who shower love upon their better half in this manner. It is a very cute gesture.
- Searching… – This ingenious Wi-Fi name depicts the time when a person is searching for the nearby Wi-Fi’s and they haven’t been updated. The owner is basically trying to tell the person that this Wi-Fi is beyond his/her reach.
- Martin Router King – This creative piece of art is another Wi-Fi name, which pays homage to the great Martin Luther King and connects it to the Wi-Fi router.
[irp posts=”2217″ name=”Top 10 Best Free & Paid VPN for Windows & Mac”]
[irp posts=”775″ name=”Top 15 Free Anime Streaming Sites to Watch Anime Online”]
List of 100+ Best Funny WiFi Names To Shock Your Neighbors:
These are some of the coolest and Funny WiFi Names that I have ever come across. There are innumerable Wi-Fi names and every day, people are inventing even more innovative names.
[irp posts=”2737″ name=”10 Best New iPhone Games You Should Play”]
Some of the other nerdy wifi names that you may like are given below:
- Mom Use This One
- Abraham Linksys
- Benjamin FrankLAN
- John Wilkes Bluetooth
- Pretty Fly for a Wi-Fi
- Bill Wi the Science Fi
- I Believe Wi Can Fi
- No More Mister Wi-Fi
- LAN Solo
- The LAN Before Time
- Silence of the LANs
- House LANister
- Winternet Is Coming
- Ping’s Landing
- The Ping in the North
- This LAN Is My LAN
- Get Off My LAN
- The Promised LAN
- The LAN Down Under
- FBI Surveillance Van 4
- Area 51 Test Site
- Drive-By Wi-Fi (for automobile hotspot)
- Planet Express (for automobile hotspot)
- Wu-Tang LAN
- Darude LANstorm
- Virus-Infected Wi-Fi
- Starbucks Wi-Fi
- Text ###-#### for Password
- Free Public Wi-Fi
- No Free Wi-Fi Here
- Get Your Own Damn Wi-Fi
- It Hurts When IP
- Dora the Internet Explorer
- Titanic Syncing
- Test Wi-Fi Please Ignore
- Drop It Like Its Hotspot
- Life in the Fast LAN
- The Creep Next Door
- Ye Olde Internet
- I love bananas, without bone
- You’re TRUMPIFIED
- I’m HILLARY-ous
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider LAN
- Hot Wi-Fi on a hot day
- Cheap Thrills To Steal
- Because I Got High, So No Wi-Fi
- Titanic is Syncing
- Butter Back Off
- I know that’s Cheesy
- I donut understand you
- But I Feel Grate
- The Night I Lost CTRL
- Once See Back
- VIP Suite
- Don’t Snoop!
- An Eye for an I
- Click Here for Internet
- Backstreet LAN boys
- Hi! I’m Chandler Bing
- Only For Zombies
- Does God know you steal the Internet
- Hogwarts School of Free Wi-Fi
- The Mystery of Darkness
- Cave of Evil
- May the Force be With You
- The Master of Wi-Fi
- How I Met Your Mother
- Nacho Wai-Fai
- Sweet Adeline
- Prohibited Area
- No Trespassing Allowed
- You cannot reply to this conversation
- Use at your own risk
- You have been blocked
- Go Pokemon Go!
- Hey Pikachu!
- Two Girls, One Router
- Charged with battery
- You lost my trust too
- Who’s it?
- Covet not thy neighbour’s LAN
- Daytrogen @ Day
- Cum in!
- Hack me, chop me!
- Use me, reuse me
- It’s LeviOSA, not LevioSAH
- The Ministry of Magic
- Wi-Fi is Hi-Fi
- Wanna have a beer?
- In my backyard first
[irp posts=”2773″ name=”Top 10 Best iCloud Bypass Tools | Activation Lock Removal Tool Free”]
So these are some best and funny wifi names which you can use for your WiFi router or a mobile hotspot to shock your friends or neighbors. In my next post, I will share game of thrones wifi names & star wars wifi names till then enjoy the above list of clever wifi names.
[irp posts=”2656″ name=”Best Upcoming PC Games of 2018 You Must Play”]
I hope you made use of our New Funny WiFi Names 2019, didn’t you?
In case you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest.
Share Best Funny WiFi Names To Shock Your Neighbors with your friends. Let them get the fun of funny wifi names to scare their neighbors.