Are you looking for single name on Facebook? Don’t worry! I have got your back. In this article, you are going to get the latest method of how to make single name on Facebook 2019. In this article, I’m going to share How To Make Single Name On Facebook Account method which is one of the best Facebook tricks to make single name facebook account. So here you are going to get How To Make Single Name On Facebook Without Proxy latest working method that you can use to create single name FB id.
Facebook is a social site where we share each and every, day to day incident with our friends, family in chat or status updates. Facebook is the biggest social media site with millions of daily users just because it has thousands of different features which make Facebook very amazing. So developers keep trying to find bugs to make Facebook tricks and funny pranks. We have already posted few amazing tricks like
We have already posted few amazing tricks like invite all friends to Facebook group at once and much more. But Some of them are just spam which may lead to compromise your account. Thus, we always suggest each and every user to use tricks which are only provided by famous blogs. Always try them on Testing account first then on the original account. Now here we are going to share another amazing trick on how to make single name on Facebook by mobile.
How To Make Single Name On Facebook Account 2019
As per rule, it is not possible to Make an account on Facebook without Last name. But if you want to make your Facebook profile with First name without using last name then you are at right place. Because today I am gonna tell you how to make single name in facebook using android. And believe me its 100% working trick that is not only secure but also matches with Facebook policies.
Nowadays many peoples want to look different among their friends. That’s why they are searching for how to make one name on facebook using mobile. Everyone want a unique social profile to show off and to make jealous their friends so that they can say how cool is that how you did that.
A few days ago one of my friends was asking me how to make single name in facebook using google chrome. That day I thought why should not make an article on how to hide last name on facebook without proxy. So if you want to know how to remove last name on Facebook from mobile then simply check the below methods.
How To Make Single Name On Facebook Without Proxy
We can make single name on Facebook using two methods. The first method is very simple and easy for Indians because you can do this without proxy. And in second method you need to change your proxy settings in your browser and after that, you can make a single name on Facebook proxy. So follow the below methods carefully: –
Method 1: – Make Single Name On Facebook Without Proxy (For Indian Users)
- Log in to your FB account & Go to Facebook Setting.
- Now Go to Language.
- Now Change your Facebook Language to Tamil as shown below.
- Now go back to General and click on edit in front of your name as shown below.
- Remove your Last Name from their as shown below.
- After that click on Change as shown below.
- Now a pop-up will come with a message that you want to change your name and type your password as shown below.
- Done. Now you will see that your name has been changed.
Bingo! Single Name Facebook account successfully created.
Method 2: – Make Single Name On Facebook With Proxy (For Non-Indian Users)
- First Download Hola VPN or you can download FB single name proxy code also.
- Now Install Hola Extension in Firefox or Chrome Browser and then turn ON Hola.
- Search and Select Country Indonesia. It will automatically Implement proxy settings on your browser so you don’t need to add proxies manually.
- After using Hola extension make sure it is working fine on Facebook. Now it’s time to create single name account.
- Open your Facebook Account Settings. Change your language to Bahasa Indonesia as shown below.
- Then edit your current Facebook profile name and Simply remove Your Last Name. After that review your name and Save it.
- After that, you will see your Facebook Account is only using the First Name and Last Name is hidden. After completing all steps, Turn off Hola extension and change your language back to English (US).
Note: Make Sure that You Don’t have already changed your account name from last 60 days and otherwise you will not be able to make single name until you crossed 60 days time period. If you crossed name change limit then it is not possible to try it on another account.
I hope you made use of our how to make single name on Facebook 2019, didn’t you?
In case you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest.
Share How To Make Single Name On Facebook Without Proxy with your friends. Let them get the fun of single name on Facebook account 2019.