The Nokia licensee manufacturer, HMD Global has today officially announced Nokia 7.2 Smartphone in India. Earlier this month, the company has unveiled this handset along with Nokia 6.2 in IFA 2019 event.
Nokia 7.2 is placed as a high midrange, as it is priced (base variant) at Rs.18,599. It’s specifications include:
Having a 6.3″ (1080×2340) FHD+ display with HDR10, dew-drop notch and Gorilla Glass 3 protected. Runs on Snapdragon’s 660 CPU and Adreno’s 512 GPU and has 4GB/6GB RAM variants.
Has a triple rear camera setup of 48MP (f/1.8) primary sensor, an 8MP (f/2.2) as an ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth sensor. Upfront, there’s a 20MP (f/2.0) lens, and all these cameras are of Zeiss optics. With a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, it has a 3500mAh battery with 10W charging support and all other connectivities.
Other features include assurance of receiving security updates till 3years and OS updates for 2years, as being a part of the Android One program. Further, this entitles the customer to have a 3month free trial of Google One subscription, which is Google’s suite of services worth Rs.130/month.
Price and Availability:
The two variants are priced as:
- 4GB/64GB for Rs.18,599 and the 6GB/64GB is for Rs.19,599.
With the colors of Charcoal and Cyan Green, this handset shall go on sale via Flipkart, Nokia’s Online store (Indian) and several offline stores starting from September 23rd onwards.
As the early bird catches the worm, early customers can avail hell round of benefits on purchasing this Nokia 7.2.
- Flipkart offers 5% cashback if purchased with HDFC cards. Furthermore, customers can avail of a 10% instant discount if purchased in Flipkart’s big billion days via ICICI or Axis debit/credit cards.
- On the other hand, purchasing through Nokia’s online store is benefitting as the customer gets an Rs.2000 gift card from HMD Global.
- Jio offers worth Rs.7,200 of benefits in the form of Rs.2,200 jio cashback vouchers, Rs.3000 worth of cleartrip vouchers and Rs.2000 worth of Zoom car’s.
- Offline purchases (in-store) are attractive too as customers, if purchased before October 31, can avail 10% cashback if paid by HDFC cards in Pinelab terminals. If not, they can avail 10% cashback via HDFC finance and 0% interest costs by other financiers.