Play Xbox One Games On PC: Since the past few years Xbox has been improving and improvising on their gaming content so that the community which the console holds has great and innovative experience for the games they play. The top competitor for Xbox is Playstation from Sony. These two companies always have a clash with each other in dominating the gaming market. Xbox creators have made it possible for their community to play Xbox games on PC, but comparing it to the PlayStation experience is too far-fetched. PlayStation does not provide this kind of facility to the users as compared to Xbox. This feature of Xbox has solved and let many gamers have ease in there gaming experience. It is good that Xbox takes care of their valued customers! This guide will walk you through the method by which you can play Xbox One games on your PC. So let’s begin!
How To Play Xbox One Games On PC
I have seen many sites are sharing the guide on how to play Xbox games on pc without Xbox but our mission is different. How Tech Hack is providing you with the tutorial on how to play Xbox games on PC without streaming. Not the regular garbage which you find on other sites. Hence, you can play Xbox one games on windows 10. Follow the below steps to play Xbox games on pc with disc: –[irp posts=”2965″ name=”How To Download Netflix Movies on PC/Mac/iPhone/iPad”]
If you want to take advantage of the game streaming you will require the following:
Xbox One console: The game streaming setting must be enabled in settings.
Windows 10 PC: First you must be signed into the Xbox One application with the same Gamertag on Xbox one console.
Network Connectivity: Xbox one and Windows 10 computers must be in the same home.
- Wired: Ethernet connection (recommended no both Xbox One and Computer with same gamer tag as on your console)
- Wireless: 802.11 N/AC wireless connection is required.
If you want to have the best performance on your computer the recommended setting are as follows:
- Ram must be at least 2gigabytes.
- CPU must be at least 1.5 GHz or faster
- Network connection recommended:
- Limited Performance for Wireless- 2.4 GHz 802.11 N or 80211 AC wireless access point.
- Good performance for Wireless- 5GHz 802.11N or 802.11 AC wireless access point.
- Best performance: Wired Ethernet connection.
[irp posts=”2872″ name=”Best Upcoming Xbox One Games in 2018″]
Note: If the wired connection is not proper at your home due to far distance between the console and the house networking device, there are two additional options which can take advantage of the existing wiring in the home.
- Multimedia over Coax (MoCA)- Such kind of adapters allow us to use the existing coaxial cable wiring in our home for high speed wired network connection.
[irp posts=”2900″ name=”How To Fix iPhone Not Charging Properly”]
2. Powerline network adapters- Such kind of adapters allow us to use the existing electrical wiring in your house for the high speed wired network.
[irp posts=”2792″ name=”Top 10 Best PS4 Split Screen Games”]
What do you require?
- Computer/Mac with Windows 10
- Computer/Mac connected to a trusted network
- Xbox One and Computer is updated to the latest Version/Patches
- Required an Xbox one controller (Keyboard and Mouse, Touchscreen cannot be used to control your Xbox One with the computer)
- Micro USB
[irp posts=”2146″ name=”How to Shoot 4K Videos on iPhone 8 | iPhone 8 Plus | iPhone X”]
Important Note: All Xbox One consoles are already named as MyXboxOne. If by any chance you have multiple consoles you should rename each of them so that you can identify which console you are trying to connect. Renaming of the Xbox can also be done by pressing the Xbox button. This allows it to open the guide for selecting system>all settings>console info, and selecting the name of your console in name box.
How To Play Xbox One Games On PC (Step by Step Guide)
Step 1: First you will require a Micro USB cable to connect your Xbox One controller to the computer. This will automatically trigger Windows 10 to install the drivers.
[irp posts=”2794″ name=”How To Get Pixel 2 Features On Any Android Phone”]
Step 2: After the installation of the drivers, launch your Xbox application on Windows 10. Make sure you are logged into the same Xbox live account in this application the same as the one on your Xbox One console.
Step 3: Click on connect from the left column followed by the connect button again to connect your Xbox One.
[irp posts=”1912″ name=”How to Download Videos From Voot on PC & Android”]
Step 4: Now click on the test streaming button which will start the process of your console to stream your Xbox one on your computer, as you can see in the above picture.
[irp posts=”1800″ name=”How to Fix This Copy of Windows is not Genuine” Permanently”]
Step 5: On your screen when you are able to see all the checks are green that means your console is ready.
[irp posts=”1682″ name=”How to Fix Screen Overlay Detected” Error on Android”]
Step 6: Once the above process is done click on the stream to start streaming Xbox One on your computer.
[irp posts=”1544″ name=”How To Unlock Android Pattern/Password Lock Without Losing Data”]
After you have followed the above steps next in line is how the stream quality should be, obviously everyone likes a good quality streaming!
After the computer is connected to your Xbox One, you can select the quality level for the video. There you can change the quality of the stream before you start streaming or while you are streaming. The quality should be set to the highest level which will provide you with the good gameplay experience.[irp posts=”1247″ name=”How To Install XModGames On Your Android Phone”]
- Inside the Xbox one application, click settings, then select game streaming.
[irp posts=”139″ name=”How To Hack WiFi Password In Android Without Root 2018″]
2. If you notice Video encoding level you need to select these settings which are recommended:
- Low: For the low-end computer and tablets, and 2.4 GHz wireless networks
- Medium: For 5GHz wireless network computers and consoles which are there in different rooms of the house
- High: If both the Xbox one and Computer are connected to a wired Ethernet connection, or if the console and the computer are in the same room with the wireless router with a minimum wireless network.
In-game chat/party chat
Insert a USB headset or a microphone into your computer or the chat headset into your Xbox One controller before you begin the game streaming. Your headset must be selected by default and recording device on your computer. Open your control panel on your computer, select the Hardware and Sound option, then select manage Audio Devices.[irp posts=”353″ name=”How To Install Kali Linux On Android & PC 2018″]
I hope this guide should help a lot of people who find it hard to follow instructions on other websites etc. This guide recovers all the information required to full fill the needs of the Xbox player. Many people struggle so this guide was made to allow people to understand and implement it in a much easier and simpler way. Share this beautiful guide How To Play Xbox One Games On PC with your friends, family, etc. Who is having trouble or can’t figure out where they are going wrong so it may help them as well.