Are you looking for Sarahah App? Don’t worry! I have got your back. In this article, you are going to get all the latest information about Sarahah. In this article, I’m going to share about Sarahah.com app, What is it, how does it work, and why is it so popular nowadays. Sarahah (صراحة الرسائل) helps people self-develop by receiving constructive anonymous feedback. So here you are going to get Sarahah App Unboxed: Everything You Need To Know! like sarahah sign up, login english, and messages.
- 1 Sarahah App Unboxed: Everything You Need To Know!
- 2 What is Sarahah?
- 3 What Makes Sarahah So Popular?
- 4 Stepping Steps: How to Download the Sarahah App?
- 5 Stepping Steps: How to Login and Register on Sarahah?
- 6 The Sarahah Snapchat alliance – How to link Snapchat with Sarahah?
- 7 Broadcast – How to Share Sarahah Feedback Messages on Social Platforms?
- 8 Screenshots of Sarahah App User Interface:
- 9 Video Guide for Sarahah App & Everything you need to know:
- 10 Wrapping Up
Sarahah App Unboxed: Everything You Need To Know!
One of the renowned personality once said – “The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.” Telling a person, How you feel is probably the hardest thing you ever did. But, with the instigation of new technology, things have changed and so the way we confess has changed. Sarahah is one of those ways which will revamp your social media experience by adding confessions and feedback to it. So, HowTechHack brings to you a complete tour of the most popular app in the rage – Sarahah with this article.
What is Sarahah?
The word Sarahah comes from Arabic which means Appreciation of someone or candour. Adding more meaning to it, Sarahah is one of the most popular and raging applications which allows people across the world to give their feedback and confessions anonymously. Feedback is that mechanism with which we can evaluate our strengths and weaknesses. Zain Alabdin Tawfiq, the mind behind Sarahah, developed the app with an intent to improvise a user’s personality, by receiving ‘constructive feedback’ from friends, employees, colleagues and other people who are associated with a user’s life.
What Makes Sarahah So Popular?
Anonymity and Ability to Sync with different social platforms is the reason why Sarahah has become so popular. Unlike other apps of this genre, any person (registered or not registered Sarahah user) can drop feedback and messages to other person using the app. And it is his/her (one who is giving feedback) choice whether he/she wants the feedback to be anonymously given or tagged with a name.
Although, an absence of reply option with feedback is a bummer. Adding more to it, the application has topped the charts on Apple App Store because of its ability to be synced with Snapchat and other social platforms. Since feedback is one of an essential foundation of any organization, Sarahah could be used in offices as well. With so many pros on the list, the app carries the biggest hazard of Online Bullying with it.
Stepping Steps: How to Download the Sarahah App?
At present Sarahah is available on iOS and Android platform in Arabic and English. Click on the following link to download Sarahah app.
Stepping Steps: How to Login and Register on Sarahah?
I have seen many sites are sharing the guide on how to use sarahah on snapchat, but our mission is different. How Tech Hack is providing you the ultimate guide on Sarahah App which includes everything you need to know. Not the regular garbage which you find on other sites. Hence, you can register or signup and login to Sarahah by following the below steps: –
New User ( Registration Process / Sign Up)
- Step 1: Log on to Sarahah website or Click on the below Sarahah Sign up button.
- Step 2: Fill in the details such as Email, Proposed Username etc and tap on Register. You are done with the registration process!! Now proceed with the Log in Process followed.
Existing User ( login / Sign In)
- Step 1: Log on to Sarahah website or Click on the below Sarahah login button.
- Step 2: Enter your Sarahah Email/Username, password and click on Login button. You will be directed to your Sarahah profile.
For the people who will be using Sarahah on Android or iOS, the steps are almost same except the fact that you don’t have to log on to Sarahah website to create an account, you can use the app to Register yourself.
To impel productivity in its users, Snapchat brings timely updates and new features. Recently, Snapchat updated the app’s interface with some new features. One amongst these features is Paperclip Function. With the introduction of this feature, now the user can send links and websites via Snaps, and Bingo! it won’t require you to leave Snapchat in the whole process. To be more specific, here we are chalking out the process you need to go through, to link Snapchat with Sarahah account, so you can get feedback on all those Snaps.
So if you are looking for how to connect sarahah to snapchat then follow the below steps: –
Note: You need to login to Sarahah with your username and password before you commence with the linking process.
How to Link Sarahah to Snapchat?
- Step 1: Create your Snap: Open Snapchat and Create a Snap (take a photo or video the usual way).
- Step 2: Now, on the right-hand side, you will see multiple options. Choose the Paperclip option. With this, Snapchat will ask you to “Enter a URL”.
Enter your Sarahah Profile URL – Username.Sarahah.com and Tap GO.
(If my username is HowTechHack then Sarahah profile URL would be HowTechHack.Sarahah.com)
- Step 3: If everything goes right, you will be redirected to your Sarahah profile.
- Step 4: Click on the Attach to Snap button at the bottom of app interface.
In case you encounter some error in Step 2, then in place of entering your Sarahah profile URL, enter Sarahah.com. Now you need to Login to your Sarahah account first. After the login, click on the Profile link and rest of the steps are same.
If you still facing any problem then watch this video tutorial on how to put sarahah on snapchat:
When 300 million users are using an application, it becomes pretty arduous in figuring out the ‘man behind the words’. Hence, most of the users share the Sarahah messages on Facebook, Twitter, and other Social platforms. To share a feedback received on Sarahah app follow these steps: –
- Login to your Sarahah account.
- Tap the message icon to view the messages you received, achieved or sent.
- Click on Received Messages.
- Look at the bottom of the screen, you will find an arrow icon, that is the share icon.
- Tap the share icon to post the message on Facebook, Whatsapp, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram or other apps.
- This will redirect you to the Social platform which you chose in Step 4, Click on Post to Share the message!
Screenshots of Sarahah App User Interface:
Video Guide for Sarahah App & Everything you need to know:
Euripides once said – “When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state.” It is the words which can create and both shatter someone’s confidence. Applications like Sarahah have proven to be a boon, but Social Media also witnessed worst cases of online bullying through these apps, so we request our readers to use the Sarahah app with the same intent, with which the app was created. Good luck for the confessions!
I hope you made use of our Sarahah App Review 2017, didn’t you?
In case you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest.
Share Sarahah App Unboxed: Everything You Need To Know! with your friends. Let them get the fun of this viral app and get feedback messages from others.