Everyone would agree that most of us spend half our days looking at computer screens or laptops. And most of that time is spent reading contents either online or offline. These contents vary from news, documents, reports, e-books, presentations, etc. And over time, we get tired looking at the screens for hours, and that’s where text to speech software comes into play. Many fields have started adapting TTS (Text to Speech) software for their works. Most recent among them is the use of the software in the field of E-learning.
Text to Speech Software has not only brought huge changes in the world of technology. The software plays a very vital role in the medical world too. People with visual impairments and dyslexia, often find it very difficult to read text from screens. Their lives can be made easy by the use of TTS (Text to Speech) software.
One more use of the Text to Speech Software is that it can help people overcome language barriers. There may be a person who can speak or understand a language but cannot read them, and TTS software can be the solution that.
- 1 Top 10 Best Text to Speech Software with Natural Voices
- 1.1 List of Top 10 Best Text to Speech Software with Natural Voices: –
- 1.2 Ivona – Ivona Text to Speech Download
- 1.3 Natural Reader – Best Text to Speech Online
- 1.4 Balabolka – Text to Voice (Firefox)
- 1.5 Zabaware Text to Speech Reader
- 1.6 Text Aloud 3 – Best Text to Speech Android
- 1.7 Acapela Group Virtual Speaker
- 1.8 TextSpeech Pro – Text to Speech Software Indian Voice
- 1.9 Read The Words – Best TTS Software
- 1.10 Voice Reader 15 – Best Text to Speech (TTS)
- 1.11 AudioBookMaker – Best TTS Software for Windows 7
- 2 Wrapping Up
Top 10 Best Text to Speech Software with Natural Voices
There was a time when there were just a few TTS software available in the market whose costs were rather expensive. But today, you can find a ton of these software, and most of them are available at free of cost. Here’s a list of some of the best Text to Speech (TTS) Software of 2017: –
List of Top 10 Best Text to Speech Software with Natural Voices: –
|4.||Zabaware Text to Speech Reader||$24.95|
|5.||Text Aloud 3||$29.95|
|6.||Acapela Group Virtual Speaker||Free/Paid|
|8.||Read The Words||$10|
|9.||Voice Reader 15||$58.28|
Ivona – Ivona Text to Speech Download
Ivona which is an Amazon subsidiary provides the best text to speech software tool available in the market. With the aid of BrightVoice Technology, Ivona Software develops Text to Speech solutions that are used across millions of devices, computers, communication systems and services. Ivona has almost 51 voices that cover over 22 languages. It also provides high quality, natural sounding text to speech voices and a highly accurate text interpretation. The voices inherit the persona of the original voice talents, which gives the users an authentic experience and builds trust. This is the best Text to Speech software because Ivona constantly researches and develops TTS technology with the aim of providing solutions that leaves its customers with utmost satisfaction.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- Mac OS X 10.9 +.
- Free version with limited features. The free version is limited to a 30-day trial, after which you have to pay to use the software.
- It has various paid packages. You can buy a version with just one voice or multiple voices in a language and so on. The prices of these packages vary from $45 to $159.
Ivona partners with various companies that provide the text to speech licenses to its users. You can choose the licenses depending on your work preference, for personal use or business, etc. You can download Ivona from the below button.
Natural Reader – Best Text to Speech Online
Another great text to speech software tool is Natural Reader. It offers text to speech conversion tool for both Windows and Mac. It has an online reader, where you can upload any document to its library and the software reads it out loud. Natural Reader supports multiple document formats such as word, pdf, docx, etc. You can even read e-mails and e-books from online. It also allows you to read from other web pages. Just copy and paste the source URL of the webpage and Natural Reader will read it to you while you do other works on your computer.
The most remarkable feature in Natural Reader is the built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR). The OCR allows you to upload a photo of the document or you can just scan a text and it will read it out to you. Check some Best OCR Scanner Apps to scan image to text.
Other notable features include:
- Voice speed
- Pitch control
- Batch converter
- Floating bar
- Pronunciation editor
- Sync documents
- Conversation control
These are the subscription plans offered by Natural Reader. The costs for both Windows and Mac are the same. All these plans come with a 30-day cash-back guarantee.
- Free Version with limited features.
- The personal plan which cost $69.50.
- Professional which comes with some added features which cost $129.50.
- Ultimate Plan which has all the features of the professional plan and includes some additional features costs $199.50.
You can also download additional male and female voices that cover various other languages at $39.50. However, these voices are not stand alone and can be used only with the paid subscription plans.
Download Natural Reader:
Windows Version – You can download Natural Reader for Windows from the below button.
Mac Version – You can download Natural Reader for Mac from the below button.
Balabolka – Text to Voice (Firefox)
Balabolka is the most basic text to speech software. The software gives accurate text interpretations though it only has limited voices. But you can download standalone computer voices and Balabolka will be able to access those voices from your system. One of the best features in Balabolka is that the on-screen text can be saved for future use in various audio formats such as WAV, MP3, MP4, OGG or WMA file.
- Alter a voice’s parameters such as speed, pitch, etc.
- Increase the voice’s quality
- Supports all text documents
- Free of cost.
You can download Balabolka from the below button.
Zabaware Text to Speech Reader
Zabaware is another great text to speech software that is available on the market. You can either copy and paste text into the application or upload a textual file as input. The software will then read the content out loud. It has a speech synthesizer that helps you read any type of document.
- Supports various file formats.
- It can assist people with reading disabilities and concentration problems.
- Speed reading.
- High-Quality voices.
- Reduced eye movement with the help of rapid serial visual presentation.
- Automatically reads out Windows Dialog box such as pop-up boxes.
- The free version which includes only non-human voices.
- Paid Version costs $24.95 and includes high-quality natural voices.
You can download Zabaware Text to Speech Software from the below button.
Text Aloud 3 – Best Text to Speech Android
Text Aloud by NextUp is one of the most professional text to speech software available in the market. The software is loaded with so many features that make it stand out among all other TTS software. It supports almost 29 languages that are in natural voices. It has enhanced HotKeys that give you more control over voice options.
Features of Text Aloud 3:
Text Aloud 3 has many notable features such as:
- Clipboard and Mouse monitoring
- Drag and Drop
- Document support
- Supports multiple audio formats
- Audio tags
- Language support
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- It is available for 20-day free trial after which you have to pay $29.95 to continue your subscription.
Download Text Aloud 3:
You can download Text Aloud 3 from the below button.
Acapela Group Virtual Speaker
Acapela Group Virtual Speaker is the best text to speech software ideal for E-learning purposes. It allows you to create voice recordings at any time and anywhere. All you have to do is upload the text file and Acapela Group Virtual Speaker creates an audio file for you.
- High-quality recordings
- Supports more than 30 languages
- Easy integration
- Frequency of voices can be modified
- More than 70 voices to choose from
- Can set the voice mood range to indicate happiness, sadness, etc. and we can also make it scream, or whisper.
- Free of cost.
You can download Acapela Group Virtual Speaker from the below button.
TextSpeech Pro – Text to Speech Software Indian Voice
TextSpeech Pro software is mostly useful for people with visual impairments. You can read any type of documents as it supports all file formats. It also comes with AT&T Natural Voices. The software allows you to adjust the speed, frequency and clarity of the voice.
It is available free of cost but to get all the features you have to subscribe. The subscription starts at $19.99 and goes up to $149.99.
Download TextSpeech Pro:
You can download TextSpeech Pro from the below button.
Read The Words – Best TTS Software
Read The Words is free online text to speech software. It includes various languages options and has a user-friendly interface. There are almost 15 voices available in the free version. You can also create and save any number of audio files that are up to 30 seconds. You have to subscribe to get unlimited audio file storage that is up to 1 hour. The subscription costs $10/month or $39.99/year.
Download Read The Words:
You can download Read The Words from the below button.
Voice Reader 15 – Best Text to Speech (TTS)
Voice Reader 15 by Linguatec is another remarkable text to speech software. With just one click, Voice Reader 15 coverts any type of text into a high-quality audio file. It has natural sounding voices and supports over 45 languages. It supports various file formats.
- It provides subscription plans that can cater to either personal or business needs. It has four plans ranging from 49 Euro to 499 Euro.
Download Voice Reader 15:
You can download Voice Reader 15 from the below button.
AudioBookMaker – Best TTS Software for Windows 7
AudioBookMaker is the most reliable text to speech software available in the market at free of cost. It makes use of text to speech engines that are installed in our system. It reads out text aloud in natural human voice.
- Supports different voices and multiple languages.
- Adjustable speech parameters such as speed, pitch, etc.
- Speech following.
- Automatic computer shut down once speech is completed.
- Supports huge file size.
- Multilingual interface.
- Free of cost.
You can download AudioBookMaker from the below button.
These are the Top 10 Best Text to Speech Software of 2017. Most of these sites provide great solutions for people with visual impairments. You can also use them for any number of purposes, ranging from proofreading, learning purposes, leisure reading, work purposes, etc. Have fun Listening.
I hope you made use of our Best Text to Speech Software 2017, didn’t you?
In case you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest.
Share Top 10 Best Text to Speech Software with Natural Voices with your friends. Let them save their time by using TTS software.