Setting up basic lock-screen protection on your Android smartphone is the first line of defense so only you can access the important data on your phone. Then if your phone is lost or stolen, your valuable information such as contacts, calendar, messages, files, social network sites, passwords, and more would not fall into the wrong hands. A password will help keep all of your sensitive data private. So here is my full step by step guide on How To Unlock Android Pattern/Password Lock Without Losing Data if forgotten.
Unlock Pattern Without Losing Data
Most people choose Pattern, 4-digit PIN code, or Password as the type of screen lock security. It’s very important and you should take care of each one. Chances are you put a lock password and can not remember it. How to unlock Android phone pattern lock, PIN, or password without losing data? Before we begin to the tutorial of unlock pattern lock in android without losing data check some basic requirements below.[irp posts=”139″ name=”How To Hack WiFi Password In Android Without Root 2017″]
[irp posts=”561″ name=”How To Root Android Phone Without PC 2017″]
Basic Requirements Before Unlocking Pattern Lock Without Data Loss:
If you want to know how to unlock android pattern lock if forgotten then for this you need some things to be prepared. So check out some of the requirements now from below to know more about unlocking pattern locks in Android.
- Make Sure you have drivers installed on your PC for your Android. If not, then Download Drivers now and Install it.
- Make sure you have flashed a custom recovery on your Android phone, Like – CWM, TWRP, etc. You can google it how to install CWM in “your device name here”.
- You need Fastboot Drivers for following this process; it can be Download from the XDA site.
- This Tutorial will only work in Those Devices, in which Bootloader is not locked.
How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset
Forgot your Android lock screen password, pattern drill or PIN code? There are two easy ways to bypass security:
Method 1. Unlock the pattern lock screen security with Google account & internet connection
Method 2. Bypass Android lock screen without Google account and without losing data by using Dr.Fone – Android Lock Screen Removal.[irp posts=”336″ name=”Top 10 Apps You Must Have For Rooted Android Phones”]
Method 1. How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock with Gmail
(only Android 4.4 and below)
Google has built in a way to remove the lock screen password for those who have forgotten the password. If you haven’t updated your firmware to Android Lollipop (5.0), then there’s a faster way to unlock a lock screen pattern.
Note: To bypass Android lock screen with Google account, you should make sure that you have Google account registered on this phone. And WiFi network connection is available.
- Try to guess and enter a wrong lock screen password or pattern 5 times.
- Wait for 30 seconds and click the option “Forgotten Pattern”.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Your phone will be unlocked.
- You’ll be allowed to draw a NEW unlock pattern for your Android device.
Note: By using Google Account to bypass Android lock screen, you should have your Android phone connected to a WiFi network that you have used before.
If you don’t have Google Account set up on your Android phone then you can not pass the security with your Google account. Then don’t worry check the second method for unlock pattern with the Dr.Fone – Android Lock Screen Removal tool. The below tutorial will help you for removing your password or pattern lock without a Gmail account and an internet connection, without losing any of your Android data.[irp posts=”287″ name=”Top 10 Best Xposed Modules 2017 Marshmallow & Lollipop”]
Method 2: How to Reset Pattern Lock on Android without Google Account
Bypass Android phone lock screen without Google account and without losing data with the help of a lock disabler tool. This tool helps to unlock pattern without losing data.
Features of this Method to Unlock Pattern:-
- Android Lock Screen Removal
- Remove unknown or forgotten lock pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprints.
- Only bypass lock screen, no data loss at all.
- Work well for the Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series.
- Firstly, Download the Dr.Fone – Unlock Android Pattern Lock Software.
After downloading this Android data recovery tool – Dr.Fone for Android on PC/Mac, launch and run it by clicking Start Now button. To start with removing the lock screen password, go to “More Tools” and choose “Android Lock Screen Removal“.
- Connect your Android smartphone to the computer and click “Start” to begin.
- Then click on the Download Recovery Package.
The program will automatically start downloading the recovery package after your device gets into the download mode. Just wait for a while download recovery package.
- Bypass Android lock screen without Google account, without losing data.
When the recovery package downloading is complete, you can the Android lock screen removal begins. This process won’t hurt any data on your Android device. Once the whole progress is over, you can access your Android device without entering any password and view all your data on the device with no limits.
[irp posts=”1227″ name=”How to Install Viper4Android on Android Phone”]
Note: Software requires you to have the USB debugging enabled and chosen “MTP” mode in advance. In addition, it is only workable for several Samsung phones.
I hope you made use of our Unlock Pattern Without Losing Data in Android, didn’t you?
In case you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest.
Share How To Unlock Android Pattern/Password Lock Without Losing Data with your friends. Let them unlock their locked Android devices.