Amazon and Flipkart are undoubtedly the top e-commerce players in India, followed by Snapdeal, Naaptol, eBay and Myntra. Competing with each other, these platforms are finally giving out discounts on the name of special sale days. Today’s the time for Flipkart’s Flipstart.
Walmart acquired Flipkart is now live with its Flipstart days! Refreshing every eight hours, these are the latest and top deals for now:
Flipkart’s Flipstart Days are live: Here are the best deals with Great Discounts
- Timex, Casio, FastTrack, etc watches are discounted up to 80% and there’s additional 10% off on few.
- boAt headphones with models of 900, 400 HD, 600HD, etc are discounted up to 60%. Some other branded headphones too are starting from Rs.700.
- Bean bags of different sizes are starting from Rs.350.
- Mobile cases/phone covers of almost all brands starting from Rs.149. And a few mobile accessories are from Rs.89.
- Casual and sports shoes of Puma are discounted by 60% and starts from Rs.1000
- Flash drives and SD cards of SanDisk, Sony and Samsung are starting from Rs.370.
- Wired mouses and keyboards are starting from Rs.300. Gaming accessories too are starting from Rs.700.
- Backpacks are fairly discounted with Wildcraft upto 30%, AT upto 50% and Puma upto 60% offs.
- With water and Air purifiers starting from Rs.9000, home essentials like iron boxes, grinders, and juice mixers, blenders and ovens are off by at least 40%.
- Syska powerbanks of 10,000mAh and 20,000mAh capacities are priced at Rs.649 and Rs.1,299.
- Trimmers and shaving kits are starting from Rs.699
- Branded cameras like Canon (3000D) are starting from Rs.19,999 and Nikon (D5300) from Rs.33,000. Whereas the action cameras are starting as cheap as Rs.3,499.
- -Mi Smart wears are significantly discounted and offered from Rs.1,299 and Apple smartwatches on the other side (series 3 & 4) are starting from Rs.23,000.
Most of the deals can be further discounted by using Axis Debit/Credit cards and as usual, there are zero cost EMI options available.