Spotify Statistics: Spotify was founded in 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. Spotify is a Sweden based international music steaming application software that is available on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux and Tablets. The application gives millions of users access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the globe.
Table of Contents
How to Install or Use Spotify?
- Visit the official Website.
- Sign up and make an account for free.
- You will be asked for an email id and password. You can also signup through Facebook.
- There are different subscriptions available. You can choose the Subscription you want. You can use the application for free but it will have some limitations like advertisements.
- You can download the application on PC, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet too.
- Now you can listen to different songs, playlists, podcasts and much more from all around the globe. You can also explore new songs and artists via different playlists.
- You can like some songs and add them and create a new playlist of your own with your own choice of name.
- You can also see what your friends are playing on Spotify if you have connected your Facebook account with the Spotify account.
- There is also Spotify Radio available where you can listen to songs of a particular artist.
- With the Browse option you can browse different types of songs on your mood, different songs in different languages, a particular type of genre, different types of podcasts and charts, also see new releases and so much more.
Key Spotify Statistics and Facts:
What are the various Subscriptions on Spotify?
Spotify Premium has 3 plans or subscriptions. It is planned in such a way that it will suit different people from different age groups and people who have different requirements.
Top Competitors of Spotify?
- Amazon Prime Music
- Apple Music
- Google Play Music
In the USA, Apple Music has around 49.5 % users and Spotify has around 47.7% users. Pandora radio has around 36.8% users and Amazon Prime has around 12.7 % users in the USA. Hence Apple Music is still more popular than Spotify in the USA but Spotify can take the lead anytime.
But Worldwide Spotify is leading against Apple Music.
How to see Spotify Stats or the songs I played the most in the year?
- Click the below My Spotify Stats button to check Spotify listening stats.
- You may visit the site through your laptop or smartphones.
- After visiting Login into your Spotify account.
- Spotify will show results about songs you played the most in the year.
- You can further scroll and see other stats related to your music account.
- In the end, you’ll find the most played artist and songs you listened to most. You will also be showing the time you spent on the application and Top genre, Top 5 artists you listened to and much more.
Spotify surely has up its game and has given a tough competition to other music streaming applications. Hence Spotify is a really popular music streaming application that is loved by millions of people around the globe and used by them on a day to day basis. You should surely check it out if you haven’t already.