Pokemon Go took very less time to become a household name. Maybe because of its infamous records for accidental stories or appraisal from the users, it has received a lot of critical appreciation from wide arrays.
Its new version had rolled out minor changes, which are very much desirable by the gamers since its inception.
Pokemon GO’s New Update: Player vs Player Mode!
Player vs Player Battle mode! – Hydrating the thirsty ones.
How to –
- Players of level 10 and above are eligible for this new battle mode.
- Just tap ‘Nearby‘ in the menu and opt for ‘Battle‘ mode. You would be shown up a ‘Battle Code‘ which is supposed to be scanned by your opponent (or vice-versa) to join. After linking up, players make a team of three Pokemons each from their lists to battle up.
- Unlike PUBG and COC, Pokemon Go demands the opponent’s physical presence for battling. Scanning the code and fighting has to be done nearby.
- If not the above, players may challenge their ‘Ultra‘ or ‘Best‘ friends to battle remotely.
- The selected Battle Pokemons are barred by CP limits, limiting them only to a certain power of their originals. This is to proceed a fair competition between uneven powered Pokemons.
- Players, once a day, can battle against AI build team leaders like Blanche, Candela, and Spark as practice and other real Trainer leaders.
- Irrespective of win-lose, this PvP mode rewards both the competing players with loots, but only thrice a day. Such rewards may include Sinnoh stone which helps Pokemons grow to Gen 4 form.
- This version give Trainers with more options of skin tones and hair colours to their avatars.
- Niantic suggested that, even if there’s an error showing up this change after updating, try resetting the app and relaunching.
So, what are you waiting for? Remember the good old days of walking miles to catch a Pokemon? Now do the same to battle against your partner.