Are you looking for Root Android Without PC Apk? Don’t worry! I have got your back. In this article, you are going to get the latest method to Root Android Phone Without PC. In this article, I’m going to share z4root apk 2017 which is one of the best apps for rooting any Android device without PC/Computer. I will tell you the top 7 apps to root your android mobile. So here you are going to get How To Root Android Phone Without PC 2017 that you can use to root any Android phone in just one click.
The Android OS has become so popular and loved OS around the world for many reasons. The biggest one is that it is an Open source OS, it uses the Linux kernel, and because of this big advantage, so many things can be done which are hardly seen on any other OS, like making custom apps, anyone can make apps for Android, sell on the Play Store for use. Another big point is that any user can get administrative rights on their mobile, the power to do just about anything you want; by Rooting. It is a process which grants the user of the mobile, privilege access.
- 1 What is Android Rooting?
- 2 How To Root Android Phone Without PC 2017
- 3 Top 7 Apps to Root Android Phone Without PC 2017:
- 3.1 1. KingRoot – Root Android Phone Without PC
- 3.2 2. FramaRoot – Root any Android Phone in One Click
- 3.3 3. Z4Root – Root Android Device Without Computer
- 3.4 4. iRoot – Best Apk to Root Android 6.0.1 without PC
- 3.5 5. KingoRoot – Best One Click Android Root Software
- 3.6 6. vRoot – Root any Android 6.0 Marshmallow Devices
- 3.7 7. TowelRoot – One Tap/Click Root Tool Apk
- 4 How to Check Phone is Rooted or Not?
- 5 Wrapping Up
What is Android Rooting?
Let us first look what exactly is Rooting is, if you are a Windows user you might have heard about administrator access, It is just the same for your smartphone, in Rooting we install SU Binary on the phone and then this binary help our phone to get root access, this is very similar to jailbreaking in iPhone.
Android rooting is a process which makes you the administrator of your Android phone. After getting administrative privileges you can do anything with your Android device. Like, you can uninstall any system apps, change boot animations, increase ram and much more. If you are looking for a simple guide on how to root android phone without PC then you’re at right place, because today I am gonna tell you the top 7 Apk to root android without PC or computer.
There are many reasons why people want their phones to be rooted. It opens a world of many possibilities. There are many apps available in the market which does the process of rooting the phone. The previous versions of these apps required a PC to work. The process was a lengthy, risky and complex to perform. Hence, few people did it at that time; but with new technology, the assistance of the PC has been eliminated, now there are apps which root the phone all by themselves, just no PC required. What’s more, most of these apps also can roll back the rooting of the mobile, called as Un-rooting.
How To Root Android Phone Without PC 2017
Different brands of phone manufacturers set different levels of security and protection for the Android OS, but of late, most of them have gone lenient on that, allowing anyone to exploit the Android. Since rooting is a risky affair, it is advised not to do it without any knowledge about it. First up, get to know everything about rooting, the process, after rooting etc then only proceed to actually do it. Most of the today’s apps have similar process and steps for the rooting process. (how to root Android 6.0.1 without PC) They are as follows:
- Download any good Rooting app on your mobile from the below 7 apps, check two things, that it should be a ‘One-click‘ rooting app, and the provision of Un-rooting should be there in it.
- Go to settings, open the Privacy section; in it, tick mark the ‘Unknown Sources‘ box. This will make the installation of that rooting app possible on your Android.
- So now, Install the app, and then open it. Most of the Rooting apps have a straight forward ROOT button on the home screen itself. Click on it. Now, wait for a few minutes, the app is doing its work of rooting.
- Barring a couple of them, which does the process instantly, a majority of the rooting apps take a few minutes for rooting.
- After the process has successfully finished, a message will be displayed on the rooting app regarding that.
- Restart your phone, the one that will boot up will be your rooted mobile.
- Done! Now your phone has been successfully rooted.
Advantages of Root Android Phone Without PC:
There are many benefits we get from rooting. The Advantages are: –
- You can overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU of your mobile.
- You get a privileged, administrative access to your phone; the power to do anything in it.
- You can install many apps which are banned in the unrooted phone.
- It helps to install and run custom ROMs on it.
- You get the ability to uninstall any unwanted software (Bloatware), which came pre-installed and which you just couldn’t uninstall while the phone was unrooted. Thus, freeing up valuable Internal storage.
- You can tweak many small things and settings in your mobile and customize as you want.
- It helps to remove and block all the ads which pop up on the apps you use after you get this root access.
- You can add external storage to your mobile as USB-OTG in a rooted phone; thus increasing storage space.
- You can take full backups of your mobile; all the data, just everything in it, at a time.
But then, there are always 2 sides to every coin. Rooting is a risky task, if not performed properly, and that it owes to the Disadvantages that come with it: –
Disadvantages of Root Android Phone Without PC:
- Your phone might get bricked. And in most of the cases, you have to go to the service center to repair it.
- The warranty of your phone gets void when you root it.
- Having root and superuser access increases the chances of risks, a small mistake or wrong step can lead to disastrous consequences.
- Most probably you might not get the OS updates in a rooted mobile, as you have heavily modified it with rooting.
- Even tweaking the mobile has its risks, you might end up with losing all the data, bricking etc many dangers.
- If you don’t overclock the CPU properly with a good app, it can go horribly wrong and the device can go BBQ.
Hence, it was said above that it is better to have full knowledge of the rooting process and after it, to avoid these big problems, some of which can become permanent. Although, in the latest apps, there is also an option of Unrooting the phone, whenever you feel any risk, or unsure of what to do further.
Note: How Tech Hack is not responsible for any damage occurs with this given method. Do it at your own risk.
Top 7 Apps to Root Android Phone Without PC 2017:
As we know that play store is full of apps to root android 6.0.1 with PC, and most of the websites are providing the guide on how to root Android 4.4.2 without computer. But our mission is different How Tech Hack is providing you the latest method on how to root any android 6.0 marshmallow devices 2017. There are many apps in the market to do the rooting process for you; let us look at a few of them which has ‘One-click’ Rooting and Unrooting option too:
1. KingRoot – Root Android Phone Without PC
This popular app is best for MTK devices, although it can work for others too. The success rate is higher than many other apps. While rooting with Kingroot, the most suitable root strategy will be deployed from the cloud. This method ensures your device will be rooted without any risk or damage.
2. FramaRoot – Root any Android Phone in One Click
This app is versatile for rooting, with its many exploits, it supports almost all the devices of the world.
This is the safest app among all. Here is a list of all Framaroot supported devices.
3. Z4Root – Root Android Device Without Computer
This app has the highest success rate among them all, hence it is very popular with a majority of people. it has 2 methods of rooting, Permanent and temporary. The UI is the simplest. If you’re looking for how to root Android 4.4.2 without computer then this app is the best option for you.
4. iRoot – Best Apk to Root Android 6.0.1 without PC
This is another trustworthy rooting app. It supports so many mobile brands. It has a good success rate. iRoot Apk is the easiest and fastest Android rooting software which helps to root any android phone without the computer. Just with one click, you can get a customizable and handy Android device in hand. If you are looking for how to root Android 6.0.1 without PC then this is the best app for you.
5. KingoRoot – Best One Click Android Root Software
KingoRoot Apk is the best one click rooting software application with highest success rate.
Boost your Android Phone by rooting it with Kingoroot. If you are searching for how to root galaxy s5 without computer 2016 then you’re at right place.
6. vRoot – Root any Android 6.0 Marshmallow Devices
vRoot is a useful app that enables you to root your Android device and help you in gaining administrative control of it and making changes to it.
It helps to root any Android device in one click without PC.
7. TowelRoot – One Tap/Click Root Tool Apk
With this app, you can easily root most popular devices like Samsung, LG, AT&T, HTC, and all the other mobile phones which are released before 2015.
You can Root your device with just one tap. It is developed by Geohot (XDA Developer).
Rooting has become popular and easy now, all thanks to these apps. Now anyone can do anything with their mobiles, albeit, it is advised to be careful and get full knowledge. Check the video tutorial below for a step by step procedure:
How to Check Phone is Rooted or Not?
After rooting your Android phone you can check whether it is properly rooted or not. You can check this by using a simple application called as Root Checker. You can download the app from the below download button. It is also helpful for those peoples who are buying second-hand or used phones. So you can use this app to check those phones whether they are rooted or not.
I hope you made use of our Root Android Phone Without PC, didn’t you?
In case you have any doubts regarding this, don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reach out to you at the earliest.
Share How To Root Android Phone Without PC 2017 with your friends. Let them get the simple apps to root their Android phone without PC.