With Realme Yo days flying away last week, it’s time for Asus phones to fly high.
Pushing up sales, Asus is organizing yet another “OMG Days” sale this month. And the dates are April 15-18.
This Week’s Discounts on Smartphones! Top Brands with Major Drops
Maybe, the company has overproduced its breakthrough Zenfone models! As it again cuts off prices for wide Zenfone models ranging,
– Zenfone Max M1 (3GB/32GB) for Rs.6,499.
– Zenfone Max Pro M1 with three storage variants: 3GB/32 for Rs.7,999; 4GB/64GB for Rs.9,999 and 6GB/64GB for Rs.11,999.
– Zenfone Max M2 with 3GB/32GB for Rs.7,999 and 4GB/64GB for Rs.9,999.
– Zenfone Max M2 Pro (4GB/64GB) for Rs.11,999 and 6GB/64GB for Rs.13,999.
(These M2 Pro models are currently out of stock and will be refilled soon).
– Smallest in this group, Zenfone Lite (2GB/16GB) is for Rs.4,999 and the biggest of all, Zenfone 5Z (6GB/128GB) is for Rs.24,999 and 8GB/256GB variant is for Rs.28,999.
Additionally, there are mobile protection cares for just Rs.9 and cases starting from Rs.99.
– Besides, there’s Infinix Smart 2 (2GB/16GB) for Rs.4,999 (down by Rs.2000).
– LG V30+ (4GB/128GB) has a price cut of Rs.10,000+ and now available for Rs.26,000.
– OnePlus 6T (8GB/128GB) got a slash of Rs.4000 and now available for Rs.37,000.
– Honor Play (4GB/64GB) down by Rs.5000 and setup for Rs.14,999.
– Huawei’s flagship P30 Pro has just launched for Rs.71,990. Buying this, you can purchase the Watch GT (worth Rs.15,000) for just Rs.2000.
What’s with Apple?
Though no substantial drops in Apple products, there’s refreshing news for the Indian subcontinent.
As said, Apple is soon setting up the manufacturing plant in India this year, which could bring down the prices furthermore.